Heated Bain Marie
Food Service & Equipment
· Bain Marie is used for keeping cooked food at serving temperatures using hot water.
· Incoloy armored heating elements positioned beneath the base of the well.
· Filling water level is marked on the side of the well.
· Unit to feature manual rell of well.
· Water temperature controlled by a thermostat with a maximum temperature value of 90 °C.
· Basin drained by a valve which is provided inside the cabinet.
· One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.